- User Since
- Aug 9 2017, 10:51 AM (84 w, 6 d)
Dec 27 2017
I have rebased onto master again, and fixed the new conflicts that appeared.
I see you are referencing that the fail was introduced by my commit, but it was just adding a test that uncovered this problem that existed for longer time (from 484564261?).
Yes, you are right, I should have worded that better, the torture_config_new test only made the bug visible.
Dec 22 2017
Dec 21 2017
Rebased onto master and fixed conflicts that appeared.
Dec 11 2017
- Add mbedtls drbg reseeding
- Update README.mbedtls with info for ssh_key_cmp
Nov 17 2017
I've fixed the memory leaks and config.h issues. README.mbedtls has also been added.
However, maybe the comparison code for ECDSA could be written with what mbedTLS already provides, the private and public curve points and the group can be accessed through the ECDSA context, however a function similar to EC_POINT_cmp doesn't exist, so I will have to look further into that when I find some time as I'm not sure what effect the curve group has on point comparison. The gcrypt code just compares the private and public points.
Sep 18 2017
This still misses a default case in pki_crypto and one of the pki switch cases. I accidentaly opened another diff https://bugs.libssh.org/D13, with the default case added, so i am closing this one
Sep 12 2017
Add accidentaly removed o in mbedtls_info, introduced in revision 22.
Remove formatting errors/hunks.
Remove unnecessary HAVE_LIBMBEDCRYPTO DSA check in pki_crypto.c
Remove formatting errors.
Initialize uninitialized pointers to null in mbedTLS files.
Aug 10 2017
- Remove HAVE_DSA ifdefs where possible
- Remove HAVE_DSA checks from public headers, libssh.h and server.h
- Remove HAVE_DSA from private headers and most .c files.
- Instead of checking for HAVE_DSA, handle DSA similarly to how ECC is handled, by failing when dsa keys are used with mbedtls.
- Add dsa elements to structs which use dsa as void pointers, when mbedtls is used.