Wed, Jun 24
Tue, Jun 23
Fri, Jun 19
We tried to keep those wildcards working when we introduced the fix for CVE-2019-14889, but we couldn't.
Thu, Jun 18
Could you please check if the change I proposed in https://gitlab.com/libssh/libssh-mirror/-/merge_requests/122 fixes the issue for you?
Apr 22 2020
Apr 1 2020
Feb 25 2020
Feb 11 2020
This is probably caused by the lack of threading support in the crypto library.
Nov 5 2019
Could you try to apply the patch from this pull request and check if it fixes the issue for you?
Nov 4 2019
The problem is that the used OpenSSL has the EVP_PKEY_ED25519 type in openssl/evp.h, but does not support the single shot EVP_DigestSign(). When I wrote the detection to switch to the OpenSSL implementation, I thought this combination would be impossible since ed25519 can only be used in single shot operations. The solution is to require both HAVE_OPENSSL_ED25519 and HAVE_OPENSSL_EVP_DIGESTSIGN to switch to OpenSSL implementation.
Oct 29 2019
Thanks for reporting this.
Sep 30 2019
Sep 24 2019
Aug 22 2019
This was fixed in master by 5b18bcb0ac39c3c366dd769e893af381ddb5deb2
Aug 6 2019
Jul 29 2019
Jul 12 2019
The fix for this landed in master as f18a7cc17e399ae7bc92f707da3a676c52fd948e
Jul 4 2019
Jul 3 2019
Closing this as the proposed patch was merged to master.
Jun 26 2019
The easiest way to reproduce this is to put something like this in /etc/hosts:
2001:db8::1 testing 192.168.0.1 testing
and then try to ./examples/ssh-client -vvvv testing. The client only tries the first address and gives up without trying the next.
Jun 14 2019
I just adjusted the documentation comment a bit, and removed the invalid warning from ssh_threads_get_pthread()
May 20 2019
Thank you for reporting this!
Thank you for your contribution!
May 10 2019
Apr 29 2019
Thank you for reporting this and sending you patch proposal.
Actually the client testing is enabled in most of the builds in the CI (you can check the CI configuration in .gitlab-ci.yml file).
Dec 6 2018
Nov 28 2018
Nov 27 2018
Thanks for reporting this. I had some trouble to reproduce this issue since it only happens in Windows environment.