Thu, Aug 17
This will be fixed with https://git.libssh.org/users/asn/libssh.git/log/?h=master-knownhosts
All tests need to pass, so code which will not pass with the crypto lib need to be excluded, code commented out with #ifdef.
Thu, Aug 10
- Remove HAVE_DSA ifdefs where possible
- Remove HAVE_DSA checks from public headers, libssh.h and server.h
- Remove HAVE_DSA from private headers and most .c files.
- Instead of checking for HAVE_DSA, handle DSA similarly to how ECC is handled, by failing when dsa keys are used with mbedtls.
- Add dsa elements to structs which use dsa as void pointers, when mbedtls is used.
Wed, Aug 9
libssh.h and server.h are public files. You cannot use
there. HAVE_DSA is defined in config.h which a libssh private header. You need to remove the ifdef!